The Department of Neurosurgery, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Whitefield, Bengaluru is organizing a CME titled “The Golden hour and Beyond” focusing on stroke evaluation and management on Sunday, 8th May, 2022.
Venue: Dhanvantari Hall, Ground floor, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Whitefield, Bengaluru.
Residents and Practicing clinicians in the specialties of:
- Anesthesiology/Critical Care and
- Emergency Medicine.
- This CME is NOT virtual and all delegates are to attend in-person.
- No Registration fee for the CME. However, Rs. 500 is being charged for meeting essential / incidental expenses and overheads. These charges are Non-Refundable.
- We are applying for KMC credits for this CME. Please ensure you enter the details in the form correctly since the same will be printed on the participation certificate issued at the end of the CME. This page will be updated as and when we have further information.
- Accommodation, if required, to be arranged by delegates.